Environmentally-Friendly Business Practices
At our core is the passion and drive to support a sustainable lifestyle, a socially responsible business, and ultimately, to keep our world (and our kids!) healthy.
How do we do this? We…
- Source cotton from an organic farming community in Northern India accredited by all International Organic Certification standards including the ‘Global Organic Textile Standard- GOTS.’
- Use recycled packaging and paper products, soy-based inks, and minimize waste whenever possible.
- Oversee the manufacturing facilities to ensure a healthy environment for employees.
- Donate 10% of profits to the Edible Schoolyard Project to promote the education and practice of enjoying real food.
- Partner with other non-profit organizations to support children in-need and other charitable causes.
We make thoughtful and conscious decisions to support and respect our environment – our kids make us more aware because every decision effects more than ourselves, and we know that our actions today effect generations to come.